Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy NSD!!!

Hey Ya'll, Happy National Scrapbook Day! I have been surfing my little fingers off to figure out what online events I want to participate in for NSD since I won't be able to go to an IRL crop! I pretty much have my game plan outlined, but am anticipated several interruptions like baseball games, housework, needy kiddos, and whatnot! But anyway, somehow I will squeeze in at least a few hours of scrappy time! I am so excited and I did not forget that I promised to have a NSD giveaway. Well, I have not gathered all the goodies yet to photograph them, but in the meantime check out this giveaway that swewi is having! It's pretty awesome! Ok, be back in a few hours with my giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Whooohooo happy NSD! Can't wait to see your goodies. :)


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...