Sunday, May 6, 2012

Spring Training and NSD Challenges


Hey Ya'll  this week I will be sharing some projects that I've made for Ella Publishing's Spring Training 2012 along with challenges from various places that I played along with for National Scrapbook Day (week)... I've made a few cards tonight, but only had the chance to photograph this one so far.

This Thank You card is for a sweet lady at my job and I plan to give it to her tomorrow so I wanted to go ahead and post it tonight. It is based on the following challenges:
Ella Publishing Spring Training- Day 9- Using Layouts for Card Inspiration (I was inspired by Lisa's layout at Studio Calico to make a confetti pocket)
Studio Calico- Confetti Challenge and Triangle Inspiration Challenge

Supplies: Card base: Studio G; Kit: Studio Calico- Daydream Believer; Mist and Chevron Stamp: Studio Calico; Sentiment Stamp: Docerela Creations; Vellum: Paper Studio; Twine: Pick Your Plum; Ink: Prima, Ranger
Well cheers to a great week ahead! Oh, and in case you missed it, I am hosting my own little NSD giveaway right here on my blog and would love for you to enter! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Your so Sweet and caring Ni.

    Have a great week!!

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous my friend, and I'm sure that person is going to be just as happy to receive this beautiful card that you made for her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I loveeeeeee the colors and the butterfly! I am sure she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...