Sunday, October 2, 2011

World Card Making Day...Umm more like Weekend!

So, I was stoked about the idea of spending all day crafting and making cards while my guys were at a football game for several hours on Saturday, but as  usual my plans were derailed! I had to babysit my little 5yoa niece and she's not the type that sits and plays alone quietly! Don't get me wrong, she's a sweetheart, but needs a lot of attention- so instead of playing with my scrappy stuff I was playing with her at the park and whatnot ALL day! But alas, she finally went to bed around 8:30 and I started celebrating...umm WCMD that is! So here's what I managed to complete on Saturday and into the wee morning hours of today...a couple of cards that I made for the Pink Paislee WCMD challenges! There is still time to play along just hop over to the Pink Paislee forum and take a look at all 7 of the cool challenges. If things go well, I will update this post with more pics that I complete for the challenges later today, but for now I must close my tired eyes and get some rest...I've got a lot of scrapping and cardmaking to do later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it...