Monday, October 10, 2011

Live in the Moment...


I made this 'live in the moment' tag based on a challenge on Tina's blog! Click over to her site to see the cool Pacsun shopping bag that she posted as the inspiration piece! Well, I was inspired by the black and white and the diagnal line flowing from the top to bottom of the bag! So I created a line of various MAMBI floral stamps and well let's just say my stamping did not come out the way I envisioned it so I placed a heart doilie over the center of the 'oops' area! I was also inspired by the picture because some things seemed like paint dripping from the picture which I interpreted as my true love- Mister Huey (Applejack). I also added a couple of punched butterflies to symbolize the life amidst the chaos and to really live in the moment because life is short and so we have to spread our wings, fly, and let our light shine...'cause baby you're a firework! Come on let your colors burst!!!' Oh, sorry I look for any excuse to burst into song- especially that one....Anyway just a quick little tag that I'm going to keep on my desk as a reminder! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great tag! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...