Wednesday, October 26, 2011

FEELS LIKE AUTUMN....

Well, not exactly here in Texas, but I'm so in the mood for Autumn. I meant to post this little card that I made last week, but somehow overlooked it. I made it for the Fall Challenge at Docerela Creations. The challenge calls for using Fall colors on a recent or new layout or card. I used one of my favorite lines- Crate Paper's Farmhouse! Well, there's still time to play along with the challenge if you're interested go check it out!

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Stickers: Crate Paper; Chipboard (leaves): Maya Road; Stamps: Studio Calico; Ink and Embossing Powder: Tim Holtz; Ribbon and Raffia: Hobby Lobby

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nitasha, thank you for linking your project. I loved your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog Nitasha! Your card is perfect! I love fall colors!!! If you do something with the chevron/zigzag, I would love to see it!!! HUGS! Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cute! Nice, warm fall colors!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Fall card! Great paper and love the tag!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nitasha thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your card is beautiful and I'm happy to become a follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...