Saturday, August 20, 2011

Shimelle's Stickery Challenge and A Card for Olivia...

So, this weekend I'm continuing to play along with Shimelle's weekend challenges from last weekend. I was inspired to make this little card for the Stickery challenge (which was to use more than two stickers from different companies/lines on a project) after reading about a sweet little girl who is undergoing some pretty serious medical problems. The little girl, Olivia, could use a lot of cheering up and you can go to Dayis Scraproom to learn more about how you can send a card to this little cutie too! One of my favorite things about scrapbooking and crafting is that we can brighten someone's day by simply sharing what we love to do! I'm mailing this card first thing Monday morning and I hope that little Olivia will enjoy it! If you have a few extra minutes in your day, please consider making a card and sending it! Have a beautiful rest of the weekend!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Crate Paper-Emma's Shoppe; Stickers: Crate Paper- Emma's Shoppe, Sassafrass- Sweet Treats, Monstrosity, Cosmo Cricket: tiny type; Chipboard: Crate Paper, Jenni Bowlin, The Girls Paperie; Twine: The Twinery- Pink Sorbet; Ribbon: The Ribbon Boutique; Button, Bling and Doilie from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Nitasha, thank you so much!!! You are soo sweet!! Your card is soo beautiful, she is going to love it!!!
    I havent forgotten about your goodie. I will email you tomorrow, its been quite crazy around here the past couple days due to start to school prep. YES!!!
    Thank you again!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Dayami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is so cute. So nice of you to make Olivia card. I am going to make her a card aswell. I know it will cheer her up!!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...