Sunday, August 28, 2011

scrap the scraps...


Last minute posting and uploading this week...first week of school/end of summer adjustments! I played along with Big Picture Classes' Big Idea Festival and used my scraps to participate with Amy Heller's Scrap Your Scraps Challenge, too. I used the Tim Holtz tag die to make tags and some other little elements. And used random pieces of chipboard and stickers from my stash, too. I kept them very simple and clean because the focus is on the words and what they mean to me, even though I feel like I kinda kepts writing the same definition for some words- oh well- I'm a simple girl! The tags are simple and I'm glad I had a fun time playing with my scraps and participating in The Big Idea Festival.

3 comments:

  1. Those tags are gorgeus..I loved !!
    This is my first time in here and I love everything.
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I have tons of scraps from scrap booking paper. I definitely need to use them. :) Thanks for coming by my blog Nitasha and I am glad you liked my post about contact paper stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to get that TH die. Love the tags, are you going to tie them together to make a mini album?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...