Friday, June 8, 2012

Just a little card!

So I semi-cleaned my craft space or well honestly just cleared off space on my desk, so I'm feeling super crafty and was hopping around blogland looking for fun challenges to play with.... So I found one of my favorite places- Paper Smooches with a cute challenge that I could not pass up:


This week we are inspired by this trendy challenge image! 

And Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge blog's challenge is to use texture....so I combined these two challenges and this is what I came up with....

I went clean and simple with this little card! I used modeling paste and a Studio Calico mask to create the chevron background. Then I just lined the edge of the card with some Target washi tape. I used Paper Smooches Chubby Chums stamp to stamp the images on MME Be Amazing line! That's it...clean and simple! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend! Hopefully my mojo will keep working and I'll accomplish a lot of crafty goals this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! LOVING that owl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Nitasha! Great job. Thanks for playing along with the Sparks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used the modelling paste to get your textured background! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...