Friday, February 4, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 2.3



Slowly but surely I'm getting some scrapping done during these unexpected, but appreciated, snow days! Last night I was looking through some of my favorite kits and pulled pieces from an Apron Strings kit, Scrapbook Circle, and Studio Calico kit...plus a few things from my stash to create this LO about my son's football season 2010based on this weeks Sketchy Thursdays sketch. So happy ot be playing along with them for two weeks in a row! Hopefully, I can keep it up and get some photos scrapped. So next on my list of things to scrap is My Project 12 LO and a few more on-line challenges that end this week too!

5 comments:

  1. I like how you tilted the bottom ribbon instead of making it perpendicular tot he pictures like the sketch was drawn! :) Perfect pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your elements that go perfectly with those photos!!!!
    Hope your weekend is great!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is FAB!! I love love love love the photos and that burlap! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics and your wonderful design with all the yummy embellies on the bottom! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...