Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sparkly Glittery Sunday!!!

Hello Beautiful People,
We have been iced in since Friday and I'm beginning to feel the effects of Cabin Fever!!!! Well, technically I was brave (aka dumb) and ventured out on Friday (otherwise we would have starved-LOL), but I have fingers so doubly crossed that this ice mess is gone by tonight so my boys can GO to school! OMGEEE! I love them, but gee whizz.....everyone gets a lil cray after being in the house too long! Anyway.... the weather has a postive though, it's a perfect time to get crafty!!!

My hubby asked me to make a card for his coworker so that everyone could sign it and then take it to the hospital. So, I started with one of my favorites- Angel Anya! She's so adorable! And then followed the sketch from Mojo Monday.


Also, had to play along with TGF challenge- All that Sparkles to use something sparkly. I used some sparkly paper behind my little angel and it's hard to see but there is a little bit of glitter on her wings too!
Well, heopefully I'll use my "iced-in" time wisely and craft a bit more! Have a beautiful Sunday!

1 comment:

Tell me all about it...