Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Sunday Afternoon....

Hello, Lovelies!

I just wanted to stop by and share a little card I made. I am quickly becoming addicted to the nautical theme that's so popular right now and I received two fun little nautical treasures this week to play with- Studio Calico stamp set and Ahoy Matey TGF set....so of course I had to make a card!



I started out with a this week's sketch #86 at Freshly Made Sketches:


And also played along with the following challenges:
TGF Blog- Garden Variety Tuesday- Use Green and Blue

Thanks so much for stopping by....hope to be back soon with some more Sunday craftiness! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ahoy Matey! your card is so lovely my friend...
    Enjoy your wonderful Sunday...././

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pirate is so cute! I love the row of pearls and the Bakers' twine together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so fun!! This is super cute!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! Love your coloring! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, love the cute little image!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...