Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Having a Smashing Good Time...

Hello! Happy Tuesday...Almost Wednesday! Woot Woot!!! I have been making an effort to scrap more and collect less. I'm doing fairly well on creating more, but I can't say the same about purchasing more scrap! Anyway...let's focus on the positive! LOL! So I've found several great places to spark my creativity, and here's the product of being inspired by a few challenges!

I created a page in my 2013 SMASH book about my love of photography! Yeah, you would probably  not know by looking at the quality of this photo, but I really do love photography! LOL!

The cute girl digi image is from Alica's Little Shop! Love this girl, and let me just tell ya' you will be seeing her a few more times within in the next few days! She's just so cute! The super cute polaroid digi is a from U Printables!!! The Banner and Photo printables are from Studio Calico (Umm...I think it's from one of the classes...I really need to be better about documenting my class printables- ugh)!And the doilies, button and other things are from my stash!!!

Entering in the Following Challenges:
Alicia's Little Shop-  Use your favorite crafty item- Banners/Pennants- I can't get enough of them and use them on just about everything I make! Used
Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts- Doilies
Avenue 613 Create- Anything Goes/ Optional Twist- Love (my love of photography)

Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS! LOVING the doilies and that camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice project! Thank you for playing the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love the little collage of elements.. perfect design! :) Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your smash book is brilliant. I am loving the dollies and your image is just so teen-like. My granddaughter would love this smash project. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and we all hope you will stop by again real soon.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol , she is just darling! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Emonie
    Emoniedezigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...