Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's Challenge Time!

Today is such an exciting day, it is the first day I am creating a project for Docerela Creations! 
We are having our first challenge today with the new Design Team! I hope you will pop on over and visit the design team and join in our challenge over at Docerela Creations! And be entered to win a set of her stamps!

Today's challenge is to create a Fall colors/theme/Thanksgiving using Cricut Cut or real leaves!


For this fun challenge I decided to make a wall hanging to give to my mom for Thanksgiving. 

I Mod Podged real leaves from my yard. The Mix and Match stamp set is perfect for this because the "Happy Thanksgiving" stamp is the exact sentiment I needed!

The "To/From" is great because I just stamped it right onto a tag and added it to my work. Another thing I love about the Mix and Match stamp set is that it is truly mixable and matchable because I stamped words from two different phrases to create the "for my Mother's" love and if flows perfectly! I love the versatility of this set! The sentiments and words that are included can be used in so many combinations.


Supplies: Real leaves coated with Mod Podge; Stamps: Docerela Stamps Mix and Match II- You are in my Thoughts; Ink, Embossing Powder: American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin, Tim Holtz; Patterned Paper, Stickers: Crate Paper; Chipboard: Crate Paper, Maya Road; Flower: Maya Road; Ribbon: May Arts; Die Cut: Sizzix; Wood Base: My Monster Creations

Docerela Stamps Mix and Match II - You are in my Thoughts

Come check out The Design Team for some great inspiration:

Nitasha (you are here!)
Tracie (Guest Designer) 

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you're hopping in order then next you should go see what cuteness Tracie has cooked up for you and don't forget to play along with the challenge! I can't wait to see what you create!

7 comments:

  1. your wall hanging is wonderful! TFS I'm your newest follower -- looking forward to seeing more of your creations!!! TFS

    Lisa G
    lkgra@hotmail.com
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    stop by & check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Awesome! Your Mom is going to love this! Great work and love all the details!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is unbelievable I t is so unique your mother will love it.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nitasha, thank you so much for your wonderful project. I would deft love to get one of these too!!

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wall hanger. Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...