Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Giggle...A sweet little card with Delightful Inspiration

I am rockin' along with my 90 day plan to exercise and eat better. Of course, this is only day 3, but hey...for a girl like me this is awesome! LOL! I think I may include 90 days of scrapping too, because I'm actually settling into a routine (well 2 days) of eating dinner early, exercising, and scrapping, and then going to bed at least an hour earlier than my usual late night nonsense!
Well, anyway, I made this little card for Artful Delight's Blog Hop Celebration Day 3 Color Challenge- kraft, pink, and white

I used my favorite Jenni Bowlin butterfly stamp and chipboard butterfly with Party Pink Recollections embossing powder. I also used chipboard pieces from Bella Blvd and Me & My Big Ideas. The little scrap of paper is Crate Paper and a doilie from my stash. Oh, the card is just a piece of kraft that I misted with calico white Mister Huey and inked the edges. Ok, so I'm feeling good and will hopefully start and complete challenge #2 tonight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it...