Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 12 December 2010...updated with Oct & Nov.


UPDATE #2...wOOHOOOOO...PROJECT 12 OCTOBER 2010- COMPLETE!!!

Now to go back and double check that I have each month finished!!!






UPDATE: FINISHED PROJECT 12 NOVEMBER 2010! WOOHOOO...On to October!




PROJECT 12 DECEMBER 2010


Yay! I finished my Project 12 layout for January which is my December 2010 layout (loosely) based upon the provided sketch at Scrapbook and Cards Today. Now to go back and finish up my November and October sketch and then 'think' about my January 2011 LO!!! Luckily it's a three day weekend, so I may actually accomplish my scrappy goals!


Happy MLK Day and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nitasha! You won the Noel Mignon kit over at my blog! If you'd be a dear and send your address to livingroomfloor {at} gmail . com, we will have the kit sent out ASAP.

    Thanks!!! :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC! Great work finishing up the whole project!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...